Asking a girl out can be stressful and scary but it shouldn’t be. For one thing, girls love to be asked out! For another, you are a great guy. Just be creative and be yourself.
Below you will find some very cute ideas but be sure to always keep in mind your own personality and hers. What is an adorable gesture for one girl may tank with another.
Plus, girls can sense insincerity so never do something that you think is dumb just to TRY and be cute.
Give some of these some thought (and don’t be afraid to change them up to suit you and your crush)
1. Leave a note in her car or on her windshield. Put a sweet poem or a funny quote inside and ask her out. You can also write on her car or leave a gift in her car. Imagine her joy when she comes out of work or school and finds such a sweet surprise! She will be sure to tell all of her friends how romantic and sweet you are!
2. A great way to earn brownie points and get her bragging rights with her friends is to ask in front of her friends. You can go to her job, her school or someplace else that she goes frequently and ask in front of everyone or just a few people. You can write a message in sidewalk chalk outside in the parking lot or make a shirt or a sign with a message asking her out so that everyone can see that you are asking her out. No matter what she will love that everyone sees the gesture.
3. For a dog owner, attach a note to the dog’s collar with a message asking her out. This is a really cute way of asking her out and she will love that you incorporated her “fur baby”. For a mother, try incorporating her child (if you know him or her).
4. Send a pizza, a cake or something else edible to her house with a message spelled with the toppings or written in frosting. Make sure and include your name! If you would prefer, you could also go to her door yourself!
5. Call her, or show up at her door, and before she can even speak serenade her or play a love song that you think she will like. Try and tailor it to you or to her. Then, when you are done, ask her out.
6. Ask her friends to help you plan a surprise at your house where you invite everyone to a party but when she shows up everyone leaves and it’s just the two of you. This is best to do with someone that you are pretty sure WANTS to date you. It can be very romantic and exciting to be surprised by a date!
7. If you are still in school, write a note on the chalkboard in her homeroom class. She will be thrilled and flattered. Not to mention, she will be excited that everyone in class can see that you asked!
Post a video to social media or YouTube where you ask her out. This could be embarrassing if she says, “no” but it could also be really COOL if she says, “yes”. All of your friends will know and you will be the most romantic guy in town. She will be excited to show everyone her very own special video.