Don’t say anything TOO sexual or overly sappy or cheesy and never say anything that you feel dumb saying. When it comes to pick –up lines the most important thing is to be yourself and to be funny!
If you feel dumb then you will seem dumb. Girls will not respond well to you saying anything that you seem to have rehearsed or that you are nervous about.
Confidence is key so be sure to choose a pick up line that makes you feel good about yourself as well as makes her feel good.
Below you will find a list of 17 silly, sexy, crazy lines. Some of them might be for you.
Others you might never say. Feel free to change, edit, tweak or just use these for inspiration. The best way to get a girl is to be yourself.
- I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
I just fell over and injured myself when I saw you!
- If I had a nickel for every girl I had ever seen who was as gorgeous as you are, I’d have… 5 cents.
- My next drink is on you!
I saw you and dropped mine.
- You must be an interior decorator because when you walked in the room was suddenly beautiful and perfect!
- I must be hunting treasure because I’m digging your chest.
- I think you might have something in your eye. Oh, hold on, that’s just a twinkle…
- I’m a lot shorter than this in reality but I’m just sitting on my billfold.
- I lost my phone number. Can I just have yours?
- How are you?
I didn’t ask how you looked, girl…
- You must be a Snickers bar.
You satisfy me, baby!
- I’m like a Rubik’s cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get, baby.
- You’re as sweet as Skittles and I want to taste the rainbow.
- I’ll make you a deal.
I’ll give you a kiss and if you don’t like it, you can return it.
- There’s something wrong with my bed.
You’re not in it.
- Let’s name your legs Thanksgiving and Christmas and I’ll visit between the holidays.
- Have you ever been arrested?
Really? It’s got to be illegal to look that good.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I pass by you again?
These lines are sure to elicit a laugh and will hopefully open up the lines of communication. The whole point of a pick-up line is really to break the ice so anything that will get her talking to you should be considered a success. Remember, be yourself and be confident. Never say anything that you don’t feel comfortable saying. Pay attention to what type of girl she seems to be and don’t say something that you think will offend or annoy her. Good luck and have fun!