If you are looking for a fun, cute or funny way to ask a girl out then the first thing you need to consider is her personality. What will she like? What may work well for one girl might totally turn another girl off.
So think about her likes, dislikes and personality and decide what you want to do. Here are some ideas to start you off but remember, every girl is different and the best and most romantic gestures are personal ones.
1. Write her a song. You can write her a sweet song, a silly or funny song or just sing her a famous song. This can be romantic even if you can’t sing. Singing is a way of putting yourself out there that will make a lot of girls swoon.
2. Be a “secret admirer” and give her clues to figure out who you are. This is cute and easy. Just leave her little notes for a week or so and let her play detective. Once she realizes it’s you, ask her out in a sweet and simple way.
3. Write her a poem. Don’t worry if you are not a writer. It can even be a rhyming poem with goofy words. The point is that you took the time to write something. Too cute!
4. Get her flowers with a note. This is simple but effective. It’s more creative than just asking straight out but not so creative or out there that you will risk scaring her off or embarrassing her.
5. Make a video and upload it to her social media. This is a big gesture that could end in embarrassment for you and possibly her too. Everyone will see it.
However, it could also really bring a big reward because it is so romantic and you are really putting yourself out there.
6. Leave a note on her car. This is simple like the flower idea. It is less risky and it won’t embarrass her but it is very sweet and cute. Keep in mind that it might make you look like you are afraid to talk to her so think about whether you think you will look cute or a little too shy.
7. Ask her in front of her friends. This is a great way to show her you that you really like her PLUS she will be so flattered and feel so good that all of her friends saw you ask her out. Girls love to have romantic moments in front of other girls. It makes them feel really special and gives them bragging rights.
8. Send her on a scavenger hunt ending at the place where you would like to have your date. This is best to do with a girl that you already know well and that you think would more than likely really enjoy going on a date with you.
9. Make a poster and wait for her somewhere she goes often. Stand outside of her work, her school or her favorite restaurant with a big sign with a message asking her out.
10. Make a bet you know she will lose and make the terms that if you win she will go on a date with you.
Ask her to play a video game that you are great at or challenge her to a game of basketball. Tell her that she owes you dinner if she loses. When she loses tell her you can compromise and you will pay as long as she still comes.
11. If she has a pet, attach a note to their collar and let her find it. This is a really cute way of asking out an animal lover.
Send her a clip from a famous romantic movie where the guy asks the girl out and she says, “Yes.” You can do this on text or social media depending on your courage level.
12. Send a pizza to her house with a message spelled with the toppings. Make sure and include your name on the receipt or have the pizza guy let her know who sent it.
13. Decorate or have a T-shirt made with the words, “Will you go out with me?” Wear the shirt somewhere where you know she will see you.
14. Write a message in sidewalk chalk in her driveway. When she pulls up you can be standing there or you can just let her call you.